Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website (www.jordanperera.com) including any purchases of products or services via it. In using this website for any purpose, you agree to be compelled by these terms and conditions. If you do not acknowledge these terms and conditions, you must avoid using the website. These terms and conditions must be read in combination with any additional terms and conditions that may apply to the use of this website.
INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
Unless specifically indicated differently, the content does not constitute an offer to enter into a legally binding contract or shape a part of our terms and conditions for our products or any services. We make every effort to ensure that the information on the website is accurate, however we cannot guarantee that is entirely error- free. If you acquire products that do not correspond to the description we provided, your consumer rights may entitle you to a refund or a replacement of the goods. Please let us know if you see any mistakes, and we will do our best to fix them.
You are solely responsible for any activities related to the use of the website. Your access to the website may be revoked if you engage in any fraudulent, abusive or otherwise illegal behaviour. You must agree that you will not:
- Use any data mining, robots or other data collecting and extraction methods relating to the website or requesting, obtaining or keeping any personal information or any account information about other users.
- Take any activity that may harm, disable or impair the website.
- Take any activity that places an unfair or disproportionately significant demand on the websites infrastructure or capacity.
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the normal functioning of the website or any transaction or process being undertaken on or through the website by using any device, programme, process or routine.
All applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations relating to your use of or activities on this website must be followed. We reserve the right to notify appropriate law enforcement agencies about potentially criminal activity.
When you place any order for goods, you make an offer to acquire the products for the price listed on the website at the time you place the order, you also make an offer to purchase the goods. We may reject any offer made by you for any reason, this may include an error in the price or the description on the website or the unavailability of the goods.
Once your order has been placed, we are unable to make any adjustments. If you have made a mistake with your address, please contact customer service. We will make every effort we can to retrieve your order to update the address details.
AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE
While we use reasonable care and skills to ensure the website is free from defects and harmful codes, you are required to use an internet connection and internet services are subject to interruption, breakdown, delays, viruses, interference or other errors affecting the servers, computer systems or software. We highly recommend you to maintain up to date virus protection.
Links to third party websites may be found on the website. The presence of these links does not imply that we support or condone the operators or content of the linked websites.
Only those who can establish legally enforceable agreements under applicable law have access to and use of the website. The website is meant for a general audience, and minor children are not permitted to use it. A parent or legal guardians permission and help are required for children visiting the website. If you allow a minor child to access the website, you will be solely responsible for:
- Minors online conduct
- Monitoring the minors usage of the website and access to it
- The consequences of the minors use of the website
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
Unless otherwise stated, all copyright in the content on this website is owned or licensed by us. Without our prior written consent, no content from this website may be duplicated, altered, posted to a third party or linked to, disseminated or communicated in any form by any process. We own the trademarks used on this website. You may not use trade marks on this website unless the owner has given you permission or it is required by law.
We may grant you permission to post content on the website. This may include uploading files, posting messages, or taking part in any other type of communication. By submitting content for consideration for inclusion on the website, you are agreeing to grant us to use, publish, modify, reproduce and display the content. You accept that content that you provide us with on this website, may not be accurately displayed or may not reach you for various reasons such as computer, software, mechanical or electronic disruptions.
You must not submit any content or links for publication on the website that are inappropriate in any way, this includes:
- Deceptive, false or fraudulent or impersonating another person or thing, or misrepresenting a relationship with another person or entity.
- Any infringes relating to copyrights, trade marks, patents, or other intellectual property.
- Infringes on any law, statute, or rule, or engages in, or supports activity that might be considered criminal.
- Attempts to hurt or exploit children by exposing them to unsuitable content, requesting personally identifying information, or other means.
- Threatening or unlawfully harassing
- Any vulgar, pornographic, obscene or indecent is anything that is hurtful, threatening, hostile, abusive, derogatory, discriminating or defamatory.
- Infringes on the use or enjoyment of the website by any other user.
Content that you transmit to the website may be publicly available on the website to all users. Search engines may index and cache your content. User content may or may not be monitored and reviewed by us.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Any loss caused in part by your carelessness or breach of contract
- Any loss that was contributed as a result of your breach or negligence or any other circumstance beyond our reasonable control. This may include networks, malware or viruses.
- For any loss that you or we could not have reasonably anticipated when you initially utilised this website.
- For any loss of income, profits, contracts, projected savings, data, goodwill, opportunity, reputation or productivity in the course of business.
You may be entitled to certain rights under applicable consumer protection legislation such as the Australian consumer law, which are not excluded, limited or changed by this agreement. Your consumer Rights in Australia include the expectation that items will be of acceptable quality and reflect their description. Consumer organisations and entities such as the Australian competition and consumer commission and state/territory fair trade authorities can provide you with further information about your consumer Rights.